Licenses & Permits

The City Clerk's Office processes many of the City's licenses and permits:

  • Health Licenses
  • Business Licenses 
  • Mobile Vendor Parking Permits
  • Liquor Permits (Catering, Malt Beverage, and Open Container Permits)
  • Special Events Permits
  • Liquor Licenses (note these are different from Liquor Permits)

The City of Casper utilizes a secure Citizen Self Service website to receive, process and issue most licenses and permits. To submit an application for most licenses or permits (other than liquor licenses), please click here.

If you would like to apply for a Liquor License, please contact the Licensing Specialist at 307-235-7568. 

Install Connect Casper on your mobile device from the Google or Apple store!

Connect Casper Image

Google Download IconApple Download Icon